Samsung Galaxy S3 Specs Full

This is new gadget for replacing the successful SII series. Look at this Samsung Galaxy S3 specs, it's amazing with 1.5 Ghz quad core processor. and ice cream sandwich android operating system.

samsung galaxy S3 vs SII

Samsung Galaxy S3 specs


The differences with S2 type are processor which quad core vs dual core and 1.5 Ghz vs 1.2 Ghz, and in OS where S3 is equipped with Android 4.0 ice cream sandwich.

Update : go here for review galaxy S3

I think we will find good points for samsung galaxy S3 because we find a lot of positive things from customers review for the older series galaxy S2, this is one of review from customer who has bought samsung galaxy S2

i Got this samsung galaxy s2 phone from a Tmobile store. I'm truly amazed.
Pros:
1. The Screen is awesome: beautiful bright, vibrant, very readable in direct sunlight. great for browsing because of the screen real estate.
2. It feels very excellent, solid, premium and comfortable in the hand and it's also very light
3. The phone is thin and fits perfectly in my pocket
4. S2 is blazing fast and smooth when browsing or playing HQ video
5. Top notch call quality, possiblythe best I've ever experienced
6. Skype video calls is easy, fast clear
7. Decent battery life that takes me through the day
8. The camera, oh, my God, the camera is simply amazing. And when you turn on the antishake feature it's almost impossible to take a blurry picture. High definition video capture and play back is amazing
9. People ask what type of phone it is and tell me it looks amazing
10. Viewing and editing PDF, word, powerpoint and excel documents on this phone is such a joy compared to smaller screen phones
11. Love the 4G speed. I don't think I can stand anything slower after tasting this one

samsung galaxy s3 full specs


Cons: Not found any real con yet.
I very highly recommend this phone without reservations



samsung galaxy s3 specs

samsung galaxy s3 specs

more about customer review for sII : i have had this device for over two many weeks or consequently and I'm compelled to say I have no regrets in any way getting this. It's by far the very best phone I've truly ever used.

I still find about 40 to 60 % battery left when I go to be able to bed at night and which is from when using the phone through about 8am to be able to 11pm (that's where I change of the actual GPS as well as bluetooth and use wifi - create a few cell phone calls, browse the internet for likely 10 to 20minutes, go through a few articles use a few apps, send a couple of text emails read several emails. Simply just waiting upon ICS revise. I trust that comes quickly.

index footnotes : "samsung galaxy s3 specs", price review, spesifications